Sunday, August 25, 2013

a good day

Today was a good day.

Every night as I get ready for bed, I think about what I want to do the following day. The obvious chores are almost always on the list; dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. But most of my energy goes into thinking about what Milo and I will do. My son is an extrovert, a very energetic extrovert. He doesn't just like to be out and about talking to people and seeing new things, he needs it. The more time spent outside of the house, the more likely our day will be a success.

Today has been a good day. We spent time at the park, stopped by the toy store to say hello (Milo knows everyone that works there, of course), ate lunch at the farmers market, and as a special treat, danced with belly dancers that were performing at the market. Here are a few photos from the park:



No comments :

Post a Comment